Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Suspend Me!

Kiss Me Deadly


Now its no secret that I adore corsets, lingerie and suspenders. However I was recently asked where I find some of my 'modern vintage' pieces; to which I hate to reply one of my favorite UK stores Kiss Me Deadly

Kiss Me Deadly

I have spoken about them before, but it never hurts to revisit old favorites now does it. Why do I like them? Its simple not only do they do brilliant 'modern vintage' pieces, they are also great about sizing and sending to Australia. However if you keep your eyes peeled you can find them in some very selected stores in Melbourne at least.

You may wondering why I'm suggesting ordering online from the UK when you can pick up a perfectly good suspender belt from Myer's or Bras'n'things. Well quiet frankly its all about the width of the actual suspender (the piece linking your stockings to the belt) and garter tabs (those pesky clasps that tend to not want to stay done up) on certain belts out there.

Kiss Me Deadly

A great six strap suspender belt, with metal clips, is really the thing they do best. As well as the stunning vintage appeal the styles suit 40's and 50's glamor while still being very comfortable. And the best bonus.....they don't slide around while your wearing them. Not to forget that they use Metal garter tabs not plastic which stand up to better wear and washing.

Kiss Me Deadly

So jump online and have a look at some of the great sets they have to offer. Just be sure to remember that all items are priced in GBP (pounds) and double check your size if your not sure. Otherwise HAPPY SHOPPING!

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino